Frequently asked questions and eyecare links
- Visit AllAboutVision.com to learn what it means to be nearsighted, and for an explanation of astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Do you know when children should get their first eye exam? Learn about the importance of eye exams and types of eye conditions at AllAboutVision.com.
- Do you know what causes computer vision syndrome? Learn 10 tips for eye strain relief as well as information about dry eyes at AllAboutVision.com.
- Learn all about contact lenses and eyeglasses, and what causes myopia, at AllAboutVision.com.
- Visit AllAboutVision.com to learn about eye diseases, including options for cataract symptoms, treatment for glaucoma and types of macular degeneration.
Clink link for information on:
Dr. Allen, Optometrist
Dr. Barton, Optometrist
Dr. Kendrick, Optometrist
Elizabeth Moore, COPT, ABOC
Carolyn Moore, Manager
Stephanie Moore, Contact Lens Technician
Julie Foss, Practice Administrator
- 26th Anniversary Celebration
- Complementary glasses with contact lens purchase
- Eye exam and glasses $125.00
- Exam and glasses with progressive lenses $287.00
- Two pair of glasses $125.00
- Exam and glasses with bifocal lenses $186.00
- Call today for details!